Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

"I Pray For You"(Poem #3)

     Hello my friends. Hope and pray everyone is having a BLESSED day.(And yes, I did pray and ask GOD to BLESS those who happen to come across this blog today. It's not just something I say, though a lot of people do. I know. I used to be one of 'em.).

     Here's Poem #3 on the CHRISTian Poetry Countdown.(Uh, well, it's not really a countdown, though it is Poem #3 in a list of many I have written over the years.). Hope you enjoy it.

"I PRAY FOR YOU"

When I say my prayers, I pray for you
That you'll receive JESUS and start life anew
Repent of your sins, ask the LORD to forgive
And open your heart and let JESUS live

Once your heart knows JESUS, HE'LL never leave
HE will change your life, if you really believe
HE'LL open your eyes, for the first time you'll see
That the words in the BIBLE are so real indeed

Like when GOD told Abraham to kill his own son
And since he showed FAITH, the task went undone
Abraham was given a difficult choice
But GOD BLESSED him for obeying HIS VOICE

HE lays things on your heart, you should never deny
When GOD speaks to you, you should always reply
HE'S telling me now to pray for your soul
For Hell's not the place HE wants you to go

HE wants you in HEAVEN, to be by HIS side
To live life ETERNAL, to praise HIM on HIGH
To be with the FATHER, believe in HIS SON
If you don't have JESUS, then sin will have won

I pray without ceasing for you to be saved
I pray you know JESUS has conquered the grave
HE loves you so much, HE'LL break all your chains
And sin will not win, 'cause CHRIST always reigns

So take that first step and answer HIS call
By waiting too late, you're risking the fall
Until you are saved, the one thing I must do
Is kneel to my JESUS and keep praying for you


By Don Acree
     January 18, 2003
     #3

     So if you know a loved one(don't we all) or an acquaintance that doesn't have JESUS as their LORD and SAVIOR, show them JESUS today. Lead them to Romans 10:9-13. Invite them to CHURCH. Have a heart to heart talk to them. If they just won't listen or give you the time...PRAY! They can NEVER, EVER stop us from praying. No matter how much they say they hate JESUS or don't believe or whatever the excuse. We can ALWAYS PRAY!

     No one can change a heart, except JESUS. Lead them to this blog. Show them this website address. And who knows. When they are all alone they might look up this blog. Or read those verses. Or watch that CHURCH service on TV. Plant the seeds in their heart and watch JESUS grow in their hearts.

     And continue to use THE "LIGHT" WORDS and see what happens. Until next time my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment