Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

"Say Hello To JESUS"(Poem #2)

     Hello Blog readers. Hope you're having a wonderful day. Hope you read my testimony from the day before.(If not, hey you still have time.). Now it's time for Poem #2.

     Death is inevitable.(Wow! That cheered everyone up didn't it?). This poem was written with that in mind. I've been at the bedsides of people in the hospital, that we all knew was in their last moments(And that person sometimes knew it, too.). The only comfort you can get out of that, is if that person is saved and going to HEAVEN. And that is what this poem is all about. Hope you like it.

     "SAY HELLO TO JESUS"

We've been together for so very long
The friendship we share is so very strong
You called my name and I'm here once again
To catch you from falling once more my dear friend

With a smile on your face and a tear in your eye
You say it's too late to catch you this time
You reach for my hand and hold it real tight
The doctor said you won't last through the night

It's been a long fight, the end is now near
You say you're so happy, with nothing to fear
A CHRISTian person about to go HOME
On the STREETS OF GOLD, forever you'll roam

You tell me what a great person I've been
And never to worry, 'cause we'll meet again
The next time I see you, you'll be brand new
With a new body that GOD made for you

You'll be walking in HEAVENLY GLORY
Hearing disciples tell all of their stories
Listening to angels sing in the choir
Praising their GOD, for no one is higher

Reunited with loved ones you've kept in your heart
'Cause once you're in HEAVEN, you never depart
And your MANSION will have a wonderful view
For JESUS prepared a place just for you

We laugh, we cry, then the moment is here
I hold my dear friend and whisper sincere
"Do me a favor, when it's HEAVEN you see
And please say Hello to JESUS for me!"


by Don Acree
     January 7, 2003
     #2

     I hope this brings you comfort if you have an ailing loved one. Remember, if that person is saved by the BLOOD OF JESUS, they will live for ETERNITY in HEAVEN. If you know someone that is ailing, but not saved, tell them about JESUS, before it's ETERNALLY too late.(Romans 10:9-13).

     Have a BLESSED DAY and continue to use THE "LIGHT" WORDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment