Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"THE LORD WIll Judge Us"(Poem #5)

     Hello once again, my dear friends. I took a small sabbatical to recharge my batteries after the passing of my step grandmother, Dottie Peace. I knew her as MeMaw. She never called me step grandson, it was always grandson. She accepted me as her own and I'll never forget that. I mourn because I miss her. I cheer because she's in HEAVEN with JESUS. What a wonderful day that will be.

     Now it's time for the next poem in the series. If you've read my testimony(if not, check it out. It's titled, "No Time To Panic!"), then you know I started writing CHRISTian poetry back in January 2003 and am still writing today. So with this ongoing blog titled, THE "LIGHT" WORDS, I started cataloging my poetry that GOD laid upon my heart. If you noticed the dates, this would be 5 poems written in January. They just came pouring out(after the Holy Spirit poured inside of me).

     I've noticed that a lot of the poems are meant for me as well as others. I've written some that I knew didn't relate to me(and was still BLESSED by them), but GOD meant them for someone or they wouldn't be on paper, read in churches or posted in blogs.(And I have some small sermons/teachings in the works also, that I've never had on paper, read in churches or posted in blogs. I can't wait to share them.). So without further ado(wait, didn't we do that last time?)...

"The LORD Will Judge Us"

I could go straight to bed and dream all night long
About hurting the ones who've done me so wrong
I could hold grudges for the rest of my days
And never forgive them and hope they all pay

But I'm not the judge, I don't have the say
Because only THE LORD will judge us one day
Look in John Chapter Five, in Verse Twenty-Two
Only GOD'S SON will judge me and judge you

Read in Acts Chapter Ten, in Verse Forty-Two
That JESUS will judge and learn what HE'LL do
HE'LL judge all the living, HE'LL judge all the dead
So believe in THE BIBLE and all that it says

Once I die in this world, I'll open my eyes
And stand before JESUS and HE will decide
To send me to HEAVEN or send me to hell
The only two places a soul ever dwells

It's one or the other, there's no in between
There's no way around it, we will meet THE KING
And once HE decides, you can never turn back
HIS decision is final, it's a BIBLICAL fact

The sheep on the right hand will be with THE LORD
Forever in HEAVEN, it's the greatest reward!
But the goats on the left will be cast into flame
Forever in torture, forever in pain

So let go of revenge, let go of your hate
Don't be judgmental, give JESUS your Faith
To forgive everyone is so hard to do
But forgive them you must and HE'LL forgive you

By Don Acree
     January 30, 2003
     #5

     Sometimes it's so easy to write the words about hell and what will happen there. But if we actually picture it, it's horrible beyond words. We definitely wouldn't joke about it. How many times have you heard an unsaved person joke about it being a party with the rest of the unsaved? It won't be a party! It's torture and torment. For Eternity. FOR ETERNITY!

     I pray that if you're not saved, that you will take the time to find Romans 10:9-13 in the Bible and read it and accept JESUS CHRIST as your personal SAVIOR today, before it's ETERNALLY too late. Or find a BIBLE BELIEVING, JESUS teaching CHURCH this week and learn all you can.

     If reading this leads you to being saved, please share it with me. I would to love hear about it!
So until next time, continue to use THE "LIGHT" WORDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment